Meet Our Dating Dating Guruu: James Preece
By Simon 6 years ago
James Preece is the UK's leading Dating Expert and Dating Coach. Working in the industry for over a decade, he has worked in various fields, including personal dating coaching, online dating, singles events, matchmaking and consulting for many dating companies. As an experienced relationship expert, James has helped tens of thousands of people find love, build confidence and improve their relationships.
You’ve likely seen him featured across the UK and international media, including The Independent, Cosmopolitan, OK Magazine, Men’s Health, eHarmony, The Sun and Ann Summers. James is often on television and radio, and he has his own weekly Dating and Relationship Clinic every Saturday evening on Talk Radio. A bestselling author, James has written 8 dating books, including the Amazon #1 Online Dating Guide, “I Will Make You Click”.
As his most recently accomplishment, he’s won "Highly Commended Dating Expert of the Year" at the 2016 UK Dating Awards. James works with people all over the world, and Guruumee presents him with the chance to reach out to more individuals in need of assistance.
These are just a few of the topics that he’s pleased to advise on:
- Online Dating - Which site/app should I choose? What do I need to write on my profile? How do I get replies?
- Getting Back With An Ex - How do I make them want me again? How do I get over them?
- Where to Meet New People - How to Talk to Strangers
- How to have the Perfect Date - What do we talk about? Where do we go? How do I let them know I like them?
- Relationship Problems - Why are they being distant? How do I deal with rejection? Why am I always friend zoned?
A portion of his fees will be donated to the West London Mission Day Care Centre. It is a fabulous charity that looks after the homeless which offers housing, health and educational services to help get off the streets.
Become one of the first to pick his brain about the intricacies of dating by registering an interest and gaining first access to Guruumee when we're live: https://www.guruumee.com/register-an-interest